|Kliek vir Afrikaans||Why Us? | Hosting Prices | Dedicated Servers | Small Business Hosting | Domain Registration | Support | Enquiry Form | Order | Contact|
Latest Update: 10 Jan 2017
1. PROVISION OF SERVICES AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. UNI WEB SERVE agrees to provide web site hosting services to THE CLIENT, subject to the following terms and conditions. Use of UNI WEB SERVE's services constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement and any amendments thereto. In case of varying interpretations in translation, the most recently dated English Terms will supercede all others.
2. CONTENT LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. THE CLIENT acknowledges that UNI WEB SERVE does not regulate or take any responsibility for the content of its page or for the security of THE CLIENT's password. THE CLIENT warrants that it has all rights necessary to lawfully submit any information or materials that it is passing on to UNI WEB SERVE, including all intellectual property rights. THE CLIENT agrees to indemnify UNI WEB SERVE against actions brought by a third party as a result of such material or information, or as a result of THE CLIENT's use in any way of the services provided by UNI WEB SERVE.
3. CONTRACT TERMINATION. In the event that UNI WEB SERVE at any time reasonably believes that THE CLIENT is in breach of any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement or is using UNI WEB SERVE services in an unacceptable manner, then UNI WEB SERVE may immediately terminate any services to the client without liability. THE CLIENT may terminate this contract at any time by notifying UNI WEB SERVE. At the time of notification, THE CLIENT shall be responsible for the entire amount of the most recent statement and any excess usage charges at the time of termination. Provision of false contact information is grounds for immediate termination.
4. WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES. UNI WEB SERVE makes no warranties or guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, for the services to be provided. THE CLIENT agrees that UNI WEB SERVE shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind to Customer, including, but not limited to, those that may result from service interruption delays or non-deliveries. UNI WEB SERVE makes no warranties regarding its ability to recover lost data regardless of how or why the data was lost.
BILLING POLICY. Accounts 30 days past due are subject to a 28.5% penalty interest at the discretion of management and may be subject to
cancellation which will result in deletion of all of THE CLIENT's files,
including email, backups, databases and domain name. UNI WEB SERVE will
issue invoices by email only. The onus is upon the client to inform UNIWEBSERVE of any changes to their primary email address. Usually this is the address the client signed up with. For security we may not change an email address without written consent from the account holder. UNI WEB SERVE is
not a VAT vendor.
6. PAYMENT AND REFUNDS. The monthly hosting fees are payable in advance by the 28th day of each month, unless by prior arrangement. Clients who default on payments or regularly pay late may, at UNI WEB SERVE's discretion, have their services suspended without notice. A re-connection fee of R250 applies, and needs to be paid along with all outstanding amounts before reconnection occurs. No claims will be entertained for domain names which are lost or have expired due to non-renewal during the period of suspension. Refunds will only be processed at the discretion of management upon receipt of a request in writing to billme @ uniwebsa.com. To prevent fraud any refunds for payment made by credit card have a waiting period of 180 days or more at the discretion of Uniwebserve and the applicant needs to complete a form, affidavit and provide certified identification and a copy of thecredit card used to make the purchase. Uniwebserve will determine the method of refund and any fees due. For credit card payments from foreign countries there are strictly no refunds. Domains which appear to be fraudulent or domains registered using fake details may be referred to relevant authorities. The account will be frozen during this process. There are strictly no refunds if fraud is found or if the registrant fails to provide supporting documentation requested by Uniwebserve.
7. CREDIT. Credit cards and debit cards are accepted. Deposits or incremental payments may be requested at any time at UNI WEB SERVE'S discretion (applies to ongoing web development work, SEO or other). When using a credit card with a name other than the name provided during signup, additional security checks may be required as deemed necessary by Uniwebserve admins.
8. SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNTS. No notice will be issued of UNI WEB SERVE's intent to suspend a site if THE CLIENT is in breach of payment or any of the terms of this agreement. No refunds are processed unless by prior agreement with management in writing. UNI WEB SERVE will not be held responsible for any damages, losses or claims as a result of a site being suspended. Accounts 1 or 2 months in arrears will be suspended if not paid along with all outstanding accounts by the end of the most recent invoicing month. UNI WEB SERVE reserves the right to suspend the accounts of frequent late payers earlier than the above period, at its own discretion and without notice to the client (other criteria for early suspension may also be determined by UNIWEBSERVE at the time of suspension). Suspended sites will be charged a R250 reconnection fee which is payable upfront, and needs to be paid along with all outstanding amounts before reconnection occurs. This fee may be waived at UNIWEBSERVE's discretion if a valid reason and supporting documentation is provided to UNIWEBSERVE in writing along with valid supporting documentation (eg. extended illness, time spent abroad, problems with your computer hardware eg. crashed hard drive etc.). Expired domains and/or domains that have entered redemption will require a fee as set by the registrar plus a UNIWEBSERVE admin fee to restore, to be determined at the time of recovery. There are no guarantees that expired domains can be renewed or that deleted website files can be restored and UNIWEBSERVE is not liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, incurred as a result thereof. Uniwebserve reserves the right to re-sell domains or work done to recover arrears amounts against any services which remain unpaid and are overdue.
DATA RECOVERY AND BACKUPS. UNI WEB SERVE shall make a reasonable
effort to protect and backup data for THE CLIENT on a weekly basis. THE CLIENT will be charged
R310 per hour for recovery
of data or installation/reinstallation of components but does not guarantee the condition or availability of the data. Data retrieval
from archives is a set fee of R250 per incident. UNI WEB SERVE is not responsible
for files lost or damaged by users. Client-maintained backups of all site files are recommended. Our backups run twice weekly and the oldest backup is overwritten by the newest.
11. AMENDMENTS. UNI WEB SERVE reserves the right to make amendments or changes to this agreement from time to time. The client is responsible for visiting the UNI WEB SERVE site regularly to see if there are changes in the terms.
12. LITIGATION AND ATTORNEY'S FEES. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, such dispute shall be resolved in CAPE TOWN, South Africa and the prevailing party in any such dispute shall be entitled to reasonable costs, including collection costs and attorney's fees. Uniwebserve provides domain registration services and as such is never the owner of a client's domain. Any claims to ownership need to be resolved directly with the listed domain owner.
13. PRIVACY. UNI WEB SERVE may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information. UNI WEB SERVE may release account information when we believe that such release is necessary to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or protect the rights, property or safety of UNI WEB SERVE, our users, or others, or when it is necessary to act on cases of abuse.
14. LOSS OR DAMAGE: UNI WEB SERVE shall not be responsible and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of, or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this web site.
15. SPAM - Sending unsolicited commercial email, cross-posting messages to large numbers of usenet groups, posting obscene or threatening messages while using or referring to a UNI WEB SERVE email address or website URL is strictly prohibited. The use of UNI WEB SERVE servers as a mail drop for responses to activities described above is also prohibited. Security attempts to manipulate UNI WEB SERVE servers or client websites are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, attempting to gain unauthorized access to UNI WEB SERVE servers, mail bombing, or other means of deliberately overloading systems.
SYSTEM ABUSE / RESOURCE USAGE - Includes, but is not limited to, excessive use
of CPU resources or disk space, installing IRC bots, file sharing or chat systems, CGI scripts sharing
with domains outside of UNI WEB SERVE, or other CGI scripts that use a
disproportionate amount of system resources including auction sites, social media, dating, stocks, betting, gambling, magazine, news, aggregation, streaming, adult or file sharing websites. UNI WEB SERVE will determine
what constitutes system abuse.
17. Indemnification/Disclaimer - UNI WEB SERVE cannot guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted by external factors and will not be held liable for any claims resulting from the use or the inability to use our services, including, but not limited to, service interruptions, internet connectivity problems, damaged undersea or land cables, sabotage, theft of copper wire, internal company firewalls outside of our control, unauthorized access to our servers, domain name registrar problems, DNS caching, internet bandwidth congestion, power failures, lack of 3G reception, country legislation or privacy laws, riot, coup, piracy, fire, flood, nuclear, or any manmade or natural disasters. No refunds are payable. We also cannot guarantee or troubleshoot the networks of foreign countries or specialist networks such as, among others, WANs, PANs or geographically dispersed networks or VPNs. Note that foreign-language software products are not included in the scope of our support.
18. Adult Content and Piracy - UNI WEB SERVE reserves the right to terminate hosting agreements without refund should the client be found to be hosting illegal or unsuitable content. UNI WEB SERVE will determine what constitutes unsuitable content.
19. Policy Violation - If an account is used unlawfully or is in violation of the Terms, UNI WEB SERVE reserves the right to terminate the account without notice and without refunds. Files that violate our terms or the law are subject to deletion without notice and will be reported to the relevant authority, and will be held responsible for damages, including but not limited to, UNI WEB SERVE systems, servers, connectivity, reputation, business, service, network, operations, staff or equipment. Violations will be dealt with severely to the full extent of the law at the cost of the client.
20. Abuse of Staff: Please do not abuse the HelpDesk system or our
operators. Abuse includes, but is not limited to,
excessive number of tickets opened by one customer,
aggressive, harassing or rude behavior, repetitive use
of inappropriate categories for posting tickets, etc.
Uni Web Serve shall determine what constitutes
abuse. Abuse may result in warning, access
restrictions, suspension or termination without refund.
22. Security checks: Uniwebserve reserves the right on occasion to request additional information from clients to ensure security or to comply with the law. This information may include ID numbers, passport numbers, company registration number, physical address, landline telephone numbers, business references from other companies or any other documentation as determined by Uniwebserve. We respect the privacy of our clients and this information will not be divulged to any third parties. It is purely for Uniwebserve to determine the validity of a given transaction.
terms and conditions represent the complete agreement and understanding
between UNI WEB SERVE and THE CLIENT. In the event that any term or
provision of this agreement is held by a court to be unenforceable,
then the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
|Home | Why Us | Hosting Packages | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | Design | Search Engines | Enquiry | Order | Contact us | FAQ | Help | Site Map | Terms|
|Copyright 2003 - 2014 UniwebserveTM South Africa Web Hosting | Domains . Registered Trademark . All Rights Reserved
Gauteng | Western Cape | KwaZulu-Natal | Free State | Limpopo | Mpumalanga | Northern Cape | North West Province | Eastern Cape
Web Hosting South Africa . Google+